Saturday, September 5, 2009

Chicken Nuggets Thursday

Today both girls got chicken nuggets (from the freezer, zapped in the micro in the morning), cheese shapes, carrot sticks, grapes, pretzels and a mini cookie.  The carrot sticks went under the side of the pretzel cup and I put one on top in the middle to reduce shifting in transit.  Oh and I threw in a packet of ketchup from my random stuff drawer.  (Doesn't everyone have one of those?)

K ate everything but some of the cheese.  Yay!  E ate all her chicken, most of the cheese and pretzels.  She finished the carrots after school but ignored the grapes.  E commented that she didn't have room for the ketchup so she had to put it on her grapes (EWWW!)  Now I understand.  I explained that next time she should use her lid for the puddle of ketchup.  Kayla showed her how she did that.  Overall, it was a successful meal though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment